Everything began with a dream… a grand vision to create an ambience conducive to creative & innovative learning. An innovation direction towards providing Global education with its feet firmly grounded in the Indian soil. A modest endeavor to touch the grandest heights of excellence in education and become the best global school. A school with a difference! A school that become a pioneer in radical and progressive education, the quality of facilities and its gamut of opportunities.
At G. D. Goenka Global School, DLF 3,Gurgaon, we strive to become the best international school in Gurgaon. We always look forward to provide an environment and modules where children can explore themselves, enabling them to realize their true potential & growth. This coupled with a state-of- the-art technology, a highly qualified trained and concerned faculty, and plethora of activities for students such as Dance, Music, Theatre & etc. As children go about discovering themselves, they also discover extraordinary roots, because another objective of the GD Goenka Global School, Gurgaon, is to ensure that the wards of NRIs and Persons of Indian origin abroad get an opportunity to reconnect with the culture and values that form the backbone of every Indian’s existence. to engage them in an environment that’s both therapeutic and beautiful.
As children go about discovering themselves, they also discover extraordinary roots, because another objective of the GD Goenka Global School, Gurgaon, is to ensure that the wards of NRIs and Persons of Indian origin abroad get an opportunity to reconnect with the culture and values that form the backbone of every Indian’s existence.
To achieve these objectives, GD Goenka Global School, Gurgaon is the only IB school in Gurgaon, that has come up with an approach to blend the beauty of traditional cultural values with the latest in teaching aids and methodology to optimize learning. It is an extension of GD Goenka World School,Sohna Road,Gurgaon- one of the first IB schools to open in North India.
Few things you need to know about IB :
What Is IB? (International Baccalaureate)
The International Baccalaureate (IB) is an international educational foundation headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded in 1968. IB offers four educational programmes: the IB Diploma Programme and the IB Career-related Programme for students aged 16 to 19, the IB Middle Years Programme, designed for students aged 11 to 16, and the IB Primary Years Programme for children aged 3 to 12. The IB knows that young learners are intelligent, resourceful and creative individuals, who grow, develop and learn at different rates. They explore their environment and learn about their world through play and relationships with peers, teachers, and family and community members. Early learning in the PYP is a holistic learning experience that integrates socio-emotional, physical and cognitive development. To teach these programmes, schools need to be authorized by the International Baccalaureate Organization.
What Is PYP? (Primary Year Programme)>
The Primary Year Programme (PYP) is a curriculum framework for young learners aged 3-12 designed by the International Baccalaureate (IB). Founded on a philosophy that recognizes a child’s natural curiosity, creativity and ability to reflect, the PYP generates a stimulating, challenging learning environment to nurture those assets and foster a lifelong love of learning in every child. The PYP, like all IB Programme, is Trans disciplinary, meaning students learn across subject areas while investigating big ideas.
Advantages of IB over CBSE, ICSE & IGCSE?
Give us a chance to perceive how IB is differ from the other curriculum such as CBSE and ICSE. IB comes with an aim to provide the international education to the Indian schools. Some say that the International schools are better forms of our best schools, little trust that the two are totally unique and have their own uniqueness. Noting these inquiries requires a somewhat complex examination of both the global and national instructive frameworks. We have endeavored to bring up the real contrasts and furthermore the inquiries that are asked by the guardians and school promoters, acquainted with CBSE and ICSE, about the IB. Here few of the advantages of IB other curriculum such as CBSE, ICSE & IGCSE.
- IB World Schools (the only school authorized to offer IB programmes) are subject to a strict accreditation process monitored by the IB, ensuring that schools provide a high-quality education.
- IB teaching methods and curriculums are research-based and draw from the best educational practices from systems around the world.
- IB teachers are required to participate in many professional development opportunities to continually promote their awareness of current educational practices & new thinking.
- IB students develop a sense of the world around them and their responsibility to it.
- IB programmes are recognized internationally and ease the educational transitions of mobile students so that their education is not adversely affected if their families relocate.
To avail all this benefits, the school needs to be an IB certified and GD Goenka Global School; Gurgaon comes in the list of Top 10 IB certified schools in India.
Facilities at GD GOENKA GLOBAL SCHOOL, Gurgaon:
- State of the Art Skating Rink, Net Practice Cricket Pitch & Climbing Wall for Motor Skills & Strength
- Fully air-conditioned Campus & Well stocked Library & Digital Library as per IB standards
- International sized Multi court for overall development of children
- Only School to have an upcoming Planetarium
- Planned advanced VR based action sports such as Archery, Shooting
- Extremely safe & secure environment for our little prodigies
- Upcoming World Class Multipurpose stepped Auditorium with 400+ seating capacity
- Individualized teaching with Teacher-Student ratio 1:8
- All weather Indoor Swimming Pool & Well stocked Library & Digital Library