Admission Process & Fees
- Under the aegis of GD Goenka Group, the GDGGS is granting a wonderful starting point for the inquisitive learners who have a great thirst for learning. GD Goenka Global School (Gurugram) is an authorized International Baccalaureate (IB) World School for Primary Years Programme.
- GDGGS serves the educational needs through Academic (3-12 years) where we strive to prepare the learners for the global challenges by gearing young minds towards a greater global consciousness with the attributes of a global citizen. Pleasure us by providing an opportunity of shaping the future of your child with educational experiences thriving them to be lifelong learners.
- Students for Nursery to grade 5 can apply to GD Goenka Global School at any time of the year.
- The admission process helps us to ensure the right match between what you are looking for in a school and what we hope for in a student.
- Through the process of a visit and interaction we hope to provide you an opportunity to get to know us and for us to learn more about you and your child.
INR-5000 for Indian Resident
USD-150 for NRI/EXPAT
The admission team would require the filled form along with the following documents to start the admission process after the registration is done.
- TC (Transfer certificate) /Confidential Recommendation Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Previous School Grade report of past 2 years( only for Grade 2 and above )
- Adhaar Card (both parents and child)
- Address Proof
- FRRO, Visa copy, Passport Copy (For Expat and NRI)
- Passport size photos of the student-6
- Passport size photos of the parents-2 each
Once the process has been completed, parents would be notified within 3 working days.
FOR ONLINE APPLICANTS
If you would like to use the ONLINE REGISTRATION, please ensure you have filled in the Admission Form and the Medical Form.
Also please ensure that Registration Fees are paid online and all Supporting Documents are attached.
FOR PAPER APPLICANTS:
If you would like to submit the entire application on paper, please ensure you have downloaded, printed and filled in the Admission Form and the Medical Form.
Also please ensure all supporting documentation is attached. Please ensure you have filled in all sections carefully.
SUBMIT THE APPLICATION
GDGGS offers the option to submit the entire application online or to download application forms to be filled in on paper.
Paper–based applications must be mailed to:
The Admissions Office, The G. D. Goenka Global School
Extension of GDGWS (Primary Section)
S-3130, DLF 3,Gurugram,(near Neelkanth Hospital)Haryana-122010, India
* HELPFUL NOTES FOR COMPLETING THE APPLICATION FORM
Standardised test scores, recommendation letters, transcripts and current grades will take some effort on your part to collect from testing agencies, teachers and school (or schools). Please give yourself ample time to collect this information before submitting your application form.
FOR ONLINE APPLICANTS
- Appointments should be made in advance. Please call the Admission Office to schedule an appointment.
- Candidates and their parents are given a tour by an admissions officer.
- The decision of the School Authorities is final and binding.
- Filing and submitting of Application form does not guarantee admission to the School.
- The Admissions Office will not accept incomplete application forms.
- Any false or incorrect information furnished may jeopardise selection and enrolment.