WE OFFER, NOT JUST CLASSROOMS, BUT WORKSHOPS FOR LEARNING:
- Flexible, spacious subject-based classrooms
- All teaching areas are equipped with technological aids: a PC projector, camera and visualiser.
- Modular furniture, used by the Primary School, allows the rapid reorganisation of the classroom to accommodate group work and differentiation, demanded by the IB Primary Years Programme.
- Extensive display boards in every classroom provide space for the acknowledgement of students’ work and achievements.
- Campus-wide wireless networking allows for the use of student laptops anywhere and at any time.
- For all major functions and assemblies, this plush 300 theatre-style seating auditorium has a state of the art surround sound system and lighting.
- Our well-equipped computer Lab consisting of desktops, tabs and a 3Dprinter facilitates teaching our students technology from early years onwards, areas such as using a mouse, typing, coding, multimedia, scan codes and web safety.
- Equipped with keyboard, guitars, drums, tambourines, recorders and other percussion instruments, the music department teaches both Indian and Western-style music and vocals.
- Every classroom is equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual facilities, which include a projection system, backed up by audio paraphernalia, to assist presentations & interactive sessions.
- A combination of leading IP-based control processors, AV matrix switchers & a touch panel provides narrowcasting, paging, lighting control & BGM facilities in an exceptionally versatile manner where every classroom works as an independent unit.
- Performances and practices take place on a regular basis in our theatre room, to inculcate confidence and personality development among children.
- Dance teaches our students to lose their inhibitions and build confidence. Not only a good source of fun, it also helps in releasing creativity.
- The outdoor play area for students is equipped with climbing frames, swings and slides. It has a soft landing surface and is perfect for time out of the classroom to run around and burn up extra energy.