WE OFFER, NOT JUST CLASSROOMS, BUT WORKSHOPS FOR LEARNING:
- Flexible, spacious subject-based classrooms
- All teaching areas are equipped with technological aids: a PC projector, camera and visualiser.
- Modular furniture, used by the Primary School, allows the rapid reorganisation of the classroom to accommodate group work and differentiation, demanded by the IB Primary Years Programme.
- Extensive display boards in every classroom provide space for the acknowledgement of students’ work and achievements.
- Campus-wide wireless networking allows for the use of student laptops anywhere and at any time.
- Every classroom is equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual facilities, which include a projection system, backed up by audio paraphernalia, to assist presentations & interactive sessions.
- A combination of leading IP-based control processors, AV matrix switchers & a touch panel provides narrowcasting, paging, lighting control & BGM facilities in an exceptionally versatile manner where every classroom works as an independent unit.