Medicare, Safety & Security
YOUR SAFETY, OUR PRIORITY, WITH STATE-OF-ART-FACILITIES
Uncompromising in our approach to Medicare, Safety & Security and Transportation, we have a solid infrastructure in place with high-end specialist resources and highly qualified staff.
Emergency drills are practised regularly at GDGGS to ensure the correct management of emergency procedures and protocol.
The school Medical Staff consists of 1 (full-time) trained Nurse on the campus and a Doctor on call available during school hours. The school medical room is fully stocked with non-prescription medicines, first aid supplies, digital thermometers and BP monitors.
SAFETY & SECURITY AT GDGGS
The Administrator and his team provide support on all matters of student safety, security and emergency management.
The team is responsible for:
- Conducting campus safety audits and security assessments
- Providing recommendations and guidelines for loss prevention and loss control measures
- Offering technical expertise on traffic safety issues
- Regulating and monitoring emergency drills
- Providing 24-hour monitoring of security and fire alarm systems
SAFETY, SECURITY & SURVEILLANCE INFRASTRUCTURE:
- The campus has 24/7 security cover, with guards stationed at the front and rear gates, in front of all buildings, as well as patrolling the campus. Drills are conducted regularly and protocol is in place for various different scenarios.
- 24-hour security/surveillance is taken care of through Access Control & CCTV.
- Fire Alarm Systems have been placed within the school and regular checks and evacuation drills are conducted for safety.
- CCTV: All the buildings & outdoor fields are under surveillance through fixed & PTZ cameras, with event recording facilities to keep a check on any untoward incident.
- Access Control: All restricted areas/zones have controlled access for entry & exit.